***The contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered!***
It’s a Speakaboos Tweetstakes! We’re celebrating “Peanut Butter and Jellyfish,” the wonderful story about friendship now on Speakaboos, with a weeklong Twitter contest. Fans of the story can win an autographed hardcover copy of the beloved children’s storybook by author Jarrett J. Krososcka. The winner will also receive a read along CD from our friends at Scholastic’s Weston Woods!
How to enter:
Follow Speakaboos on Twitter and beginning November 4, 2015, retweet Speakaboos #contest tweets to win the signed copy of “Peanut Butter & Jellyfish.” Be sure the retweet includes the hashtag: #WinPBandJ
- No purchase necessary
- One entry per account to enter. One winner will be chosen at random. Multiple tweets will not influence chances of winning. Anyone found using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Contest is open to residents ages 18 and older in countries where Speakaboos is available.
- Contest is sponsored by Speakaboos located at 460 Park Avenue South, Floor 4, New York, N.Y. 10016.
- Entry period begins at 10 am EDT, November 4, 2015 and ends at 10 pm EDT, November 11, 2015. Winner will be announced on November 12, 2015 on Twitter.
- One prize will be awarded to one winner. Prize consists of one physical copy of the book, “Peanut Butter and Jellyfish,” signed by the author, Jarrett J. Krosoczka and a sing along CD. Approximate retail value of the prize is $10.00. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of entrants. Winner will be selected at random.