p>I hate to be a Debbie Downer and post two recall notices in a row–but this one is apparently one of
the largest crib recalls of all time, and seems very important.Drop-side cribs branded Stork Craft (sold Jan. 1993 – Oct. 2009) Fisher-Price (sold Oct. 1997 – Dec. 2004) have been voluntarily recalled due to the possibility of the drop-side become detached and the infant entrapped.Please check the recall notice to see if your crib is affected (cribs with fixed sides are not included in the recall), and contact Stork Craft for a repair kit.
- RECALL – Maytag and other refrigerators with fire hazard
- RECALL: 1 million play yards from Kolcraft and others
- RECALL: Maclaren umbrella strollers
- Recall: Kids’hoodies from Macy’s
- New Government Website provides food safety information